In the present era, attaining knowledge and education is of utmost importance.The ever increasing demand of education has eventually resulted in migration of people to foreign countries for gaining more knowledge and higher education.Studying abroad opensup a world of endless opportunities to hone your academic skills.
If you are an Indian students and looking forward to study in abroad then this article is going to be very helpful for you. Students who seek to study abroad are entitled to receive many benefits. One such great benefit is scholarship. Students are offered scholarships by the foreign government. It is not only government that offers scholarship. In fact, there are many organizations and specific universities that offer scholarships to the students choosing to study abroad.
In this article we are going to discuss the scholarships available for students who choose to study abroad.
- British council IELTS scholarship- Indian students who seek to study abroad are provided international scholarship by British council. This scholarship is only for the students who have taken IELTS test with British council.
- Inlaks shivdasani foundation scholarship- This scholarship is available for Indian students who seek to study in North America or Europe for graduation and post graduation. The eligibility criterion to get this scholarship is that the students must be under 30 and should be a resident of India.
For students who choose to study in Australia the scholarships available are:
- University of Adelaide Ashok Khurana Scholarship for Indian Students- This scholarship is available for Indian students who choose to study post graduate in selected fields at University of Adelaide.
- University of Queensland BEL India Scholarship- This one is a full tuition scholarship available for students studying a master degree or under graduate degree under the faculty of business, economics and law at the University of Queensland in Australia.
- University of Queensland postgraduate coursework scholarship- This scholarship is available for Indian students or for the students from Latin America who choose to undertake post graduate study in biology related subjects.
- Global Leader Scholarship for Indian Students- It includes 10 scholarships for Indian students who choose to study an applicable business related post graduate course.
For students who choose to study in Europe the scholarships available are:
- UCD Global Graduate Scholarships for Indian students in Ireland- This scholarship is available for students who choose to study graduate course in Ireland.
- DCU International Student Scholarship for Indian Students in Ireland- This scholarship is offered to students who choose to study in UK at Dublin City in Ireland. This scholarship is open for students choosing to study full time under graduate and post graduate course.
- WIT Indian Wicket Scholarship- This scholarship is offered to only one Indian student annually to study in Ireland‘s Waterford Institute of Technology. This is for students studying under graduate of master’s coursework.
These are the scholarship available for Indian students who choose to study overseas and improve their assignment writing skills. In this article we have discussed scholarships available to the students who choose to study in Australia and Europe. So what are you waiting for? If you are planning to study abroad, you should apply to get advantage of these scholarships available. Availing the scholarships will help you a lot to maintain and balance your finances.